Dr. Meenu Batra Parasuram MBBS, DMRD
Dr. Meenu Batra Parasuram, Consultant Radiologist, Dept of Feto-Maternal Medicine (Maternal–fetal medicine) at CIMAR Cochin and Edappal Hospitals Pvt Ltd. Doctor is also In charge of Department of Genetics.
Qualifications and Training
- MBBS : Padmashree Dr D Y Patil Medical College, Pune.
- DMRD : Sri Ramachandra Medical College, Chennai.
- Fellowship Training in Obstetric Ultrasound & Basics of Fetal Medicine from Fetal Care & Research Foundation, Mediscan , Chennai.
- 3D /4D ultrasound from Mediscan , Chennai.
- Certified by Fetal Medicine Foundation (UK) for Nuchal Translucency Scans ( FMF Certified )
- Indian Radiology & Imaging Association
- Indian Society of Prenatal Diagnosis & Therapy
- International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Indian Federation of Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology
- Society of Fetal Medicine
- Organizing secretary of PERICON 2008,2011,2013,ISAR 2010
- Regional Coordinator CUSP 2010,2012 ,2014
- Organizing Secretary – 1st National Conference of Society of Fetal Medicine at Crowne Plaza, Kochi,2015
- Member of the Scientific Committee of National Conference of Radiology – IRIA 2015 held at Le Meridian , Kochi
- Executive committee member of Cochin Radiology Club
- Obstetric Ultrasound, Prenatal Diagnosis and Therapy, Genetics.
- Targeted USG, Fetal Echocardiography, Amniocentesis, Chorionic Villus Sampling, Fetal Blood Sampling, Intrauterine Fetal Blood Transfusion, Fetal Reduction and Therapeutic procedures like Shunt placement , Thoracocentesis.
- Presented paper at the World Congress of International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology (ISUOG), 2013 Sydney, Australia.
- PERICON 2008, 2011, 2013 Kochi.
- IRIA 2010, Ahmadabad.
- ISAR 2010, Kochi.
- KFOG 2010, Thrissur.
- CUSP 2010, 2012, 2014 Chennai.
- YUVA FOGSI 2010, Kochi
- NATIONAL HIGH RISK PREGNANY FOGSI 2010, Calicut.
- TOGSICON 2011 , Thrissur.
- AKCOG ,2014 , Allappuzha.
- SFM Conference- 2013 (Hyderabad),2014(Kochi)
- Fetal heart AIIMS ,2015, Kochi.
- IRIA2015 ,Kerala
- AICOG2015, Chennai.
- PG Training Program RARE 2014, 2015,Chennai
- ISUOG International Symposium 2015 ,Gurgaon
- Invited faculty at local radiology and obstetric society meetings in Kerala & South India.
Ultrasound Trainer at CIMAR
- FOGSI Recognised Advanced Obstertric Ultrasound Trainig Centre.
- FOGSI Recognised Advanced Infertility Training Centre.
- Fellowship In Fetometonal Medicine.
- Fellowship In Reproductive Medicne.
- Ultrasound Trainer For National Rural Health Mission (NRHM)
The Detection Rate of Cardiac Anomalies at 11 – 13+6 Weeks Scan using Four Chamber – Batra, K.K. Gopinathan, B. Balakrishnan, P. Gopinath, R. Kuriakose and J. Gupta, Journal of Fetal Medicine, June 2014