Dr. Rohin Abraham, MD (Pediatrics)
Dr. Rohin Abraham is the Neonatologist at CIMAR.
Qualifications and Training
- MBBS – 2005, Fr. Muller Medical College, Mangalore.
- MD Pediatrics – 2009, D Y Patil Medical College, Pune.
- Fellowship in Neonatal Intensive Care – 2012, M S Ramaiah Medical College
- Training in Advanced Neonatal Resuscitation Programme at Lourdes Hospital, Kochi.
- Member for Poster Presentation at International Pediatric Conference, Melbourne, 2013, Theme – “Centralized Newborn Hearing Screening Facility for Early Identification and Remediation of Hearing Loss” A Model for a Developing Country.
- Tutor, Department of Pediatrics, Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church Medical College, Cochin.
- Registrar, PVS Memorial Hospital, Kochi, Level 3 Neonatal Intensive Care.
- Senior Registrar, Rainbow Children’s Hospital, Hyderabad, Level 3 NICU and PICU.
- Associate Consultant Pediatrician and In charge of Neonatal Intensive Care, Lisie Hospital, Kochi.
- Life Member of Indian Medical Association : KRL 14548/3/1211/1677885/2012-13/L.
- Life Member of Indian Academy of Pediatrics : L/2012/A-954
- Travancore-Cochin Council of Modern Medicine: REG NO: 55024
- Life Member of National Neonatology Forum: KER/L-4211
- Treasurer of IAP Cochin Branch – (2016-2017)