Dr. Thomas Ranjit, MD (Pediatrics)
Dr. Thomas Ranjit is the Neonatologist at CIMAR.
Qualifications and Training
- MBBS – 2003, Government Medical College, Calicut.
- MD Pediatrics – 2009, St. John’s Medical College, Bangalore.
- Fellowship in Neonatology – 2011, St. John’s Medical College, Bangalore.
- Internship – 2003, Government Medical College, Calicut.
- Junior Resident in Pediatrics, St. John’s Medical College, Bangalore.
- Registrar in Pediatrics & Neonatology, Columbia Asia Hospital, Mysore.
- Senior Resident in Neonatology, St. John’s Medical College, Bangalore.
- Assistant Professor in Pediatrics, Amala Institute of Medical Sciences, Thrissur.
- Basic Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Neonatal Advanced Life Support
- Effect of Timing of Cord Clamping on Hematocrit & Iron Status of Preterm Infants- A Randomized Control Trial, Awarded best paper, South NEOCON 2010.
- Feeding Patterns in Premature Infants Awarded best poster, South NEOCON 2010.
- Catheter Related Sepsis in a Tertiary Level Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Free paper presented, National NEOCON 2010.
- Kangaroo Mother Care in LBW Babies – Safety, Feasibility & Acceptability, Awarded 2nd best paper, State NEOCON 2009.
- Megaloblastic Anemia – A Clinical Profile
- Awarded best paper in Hemato-Oncology, State PEDICON 2006.
- Effect of Early versus Delayed Cord Clamping on Hematological Status of Preterm Infants at 6 weeks of age, Indian Journal of Pediatrics Feb 2014.
Workshops and CME
- International Pediatric & Neonatal Medical Congress, 2016
- Apnea & Neurological Complications in Preterm Infants, 2016
- Pediatric Gastroenterology Update, 2013
- Workshop on Neonatal Resuscitation Protocol, 2013
- Neonatal Symposium – Evidence Based Medicine, 2012
- Indian Public Health Association Seminar, 2011
- Workshop on Neonatal Imaging, 2010
- Workshop on CPAP, 2010
- Workshop on Human Lactation, 2010
- Workshop on Kangaroo Mother Care, 2010
- Workshop on Developmental Assessment, 2010
- CME in Neonatal Jaundice, 2010
- CME in Fluids, Electrolytes, Acid & Base Balance, 2009
- CME in Neonatal Ventilation, 2008
- CME in Developmental Assessment of Newborn, 2008
- CME in Pediatric Nephro-Urology, 2007
- CME in Neonatology, 2006
- NEOCON (State), 2013
- NEOCON (National), 2010
- NEOCON (South), 2010
- NEOCON (State), 2008, 2007
- PEDICON (State), 2006
Generally, worldwide it is estimated that one in seven couples have problems conceiving, ….
Our FM Unit is unique and probably the first and only unit …
An Endoscopy procedure means looking inside and typically refers to …
High Risk Pregnancy
Pregnancy is one of the most exciting and happy phase of women’s life…
Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Being a world class fertility centre, it is needless to say that …
Our neonatology department ensures that the precious little one to them goes home safe …
Mind Body Medicine
Happy and successful marriages are based on mutual respect, ..
A fully equipped cyto-genetic lab aids both the FMU and the infertility unit. The genetic lab ..
Ask a Doctor
You can ask a doctor regarding your treatment queries. Type in your name, email address, your message to a doctor and click ‘Submit’ button.