Dr. Divya Jose, MS, DNB (Obstetrics and Gynecology)
Dr. Divya Jose is the Consultant Gynecologist.
Qualifications and Training
- MBBS – 2005, Calicut Medical College, Kozhikode.
- MS (Obstetrics and Gynecology), St. Johns Medical College, Bangalore.
- DNB (Obstetrics and Gynecology), MNAMS
- Thesis on “Serum Magnesium Levels in Preterm Labour”, RGUHS, Bangalore.
- Medical Officer in a Primary Heatlh Centre, Kerala
- Junior Resident, St. Johns Medical College, Bangalore
- Assistant Professor, MOSC Medical College, Kolenchery
- Gynec Oncology in Lakeshore Hospital, Kochi
- Assistant Professor, Sree Nararyana Institute of Medical Sciences, Manjaly
- CME,BSOG – June 2009, Student Delegates Programme, won second prize for the presentation on Ovarian Endometrioma.
- National Conference,High Risk Pregnancy and Labour, FOGSI, Calicut, November 2010.
- 4th International Live Workshop and Conference on Endoscopic Surgery, Ultrasonography, ART, September 2011.
- International Conference on Evidence and Excellence in Obstetrics and Gynecology, TOGSICON 2011, Thrissur, November 2011.
- Pericon, Fetal Medicine Conference, as delegate in Sep 2013.
- National Conference of the Society of Fetal Medicine as faculty, August 2014.
- CME on Robotic Surgery – Astrobot 2015, Feb 2015.
- Progress 2015 – Practical Guidelines for the Indian Context, July 2015
- 38th KCOG as delegate, February 2016.
- Inaugural CME of Kerala Chapter of Fetal Medicine, June 2016.
- Colposcopy Workshop and Update on Preventive Gynaecological Oncology at Amrita Institute Of Medical Sciences, December 2016.
- Life Member, IMA
- Life Member, FOGSI, COGS
- Life Member, Society of Fetal Medicine