Our neonatal department ensures that the precious little one handed over to them goes home safe and sound. Every delivery at CIMAR is conducted in the presence of the neonatology doctor so as to ensure the timely resuscitation of the baby if at all the need arises. High risk pregnancy babies are managed in our well equipped NICU and the others are kept in the best possible place in the world – next to their mothers.
The services we provide at neonatal unit are:
- NICU equipped with warmers, monitors, perfusors ,infusiomets, invasive/non invasive ventilators, blood gas analysers etc.,
- Management of Jaundice – phototherapy, exchange transfusion, IVIg
- Dedicated room for kangaroo-mothercare (KMC)
- Universal metabolic screening, universal bilirubin screening, universal hearing screening
- ROP Screening
- Vaccinations including optional ones
- Ear Piercing
- Outpatient Clinics
Kangaroo Mother Care
Ask a Doctor
You can ask a doctor regarding your treatment queries. Type in your name, email address, your message to a doctor and click ‘Submit’ button.