Mrs. Manna Susan George MA (Psychology)
Mrs. Manna Susan George is the Psychologist at CIMAR. Mrs. Manna is also Behaviour Therapist, Hypnotherapist and NLP Practitioner.
Qualifications and Training
- Life member, Association of Sexuality Educators, Counsellors and Therapists (ASECT), India.
- Participated in the workshops Male Sexual Dysfunction by Padma Shri Dr. Prakash Kothari, and participated twice in the National Conference on Sexual Medicine under the patronage of ASECT.
- Training in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, under the guidance of Mr. Joseph Mathew , Clinical Psychologist and CBT Therapist, Organized by ATHMA Foundation, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
- Training in Theraputic hypnosis and counseling under the guidance of Dr. Johnson Eyeroor, The Institute of Clinical Hypnosis and Counseling, Nilambur, Kerala.
- NLP Practitioner course under the guidance of Dr. Clement Dsouza, conducted at Trada Institute of Social Sciences, Manganam,Kerala.
- Clinical training in the Department of Psychiatry in Bishop Vayalil Medical Centre , Kerala.
- Clinical training in Bethsada Mental Hospital, Kerala.
- Participated in the workshop Counselling and Sexuality by Dr. Narayana Reddy, Consultant – Sexual Medicine, conducted by Chennai Counselors Foundation.