Achievements of CIMAR
- 1996 – CIMAR started as the first IVF centre in North Kerala
- 1997 – Introduced ICSI Treatment in Kerala
- 1998 – First ICSI Baby in Kerala born through CIMAR
- 1999 – Babies born in India using Recombinant FSH ( Recagon)
- 2000 – Baby born after Laser Assisted Hatching of the Embryo.
- 2000 – Started Fetal Medicine Department for the First time in Kerala
- 2001 – First PGD Baby to be born in South India. (FISH)
- 2002 – Introduced Triple Gas Incubator in India
- 2003 – Introduced Intra Uterine Blood Transfusion Treatment in Kerala
- 2004 – FOGSI Recognition as Advanced Infertility Training Centre.
- 2005 – CIMAR awarded the ISO Certification
- 2010 – CIMAR COCHIN starts functioning in Cochin.
- 2010 – Introduced IMSI ( Intracytoplasmic Morphologically selected Sperm Injection) Treatment in South India.
- 2010 – Official Organizer for the 15th National Congress of Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction (ISAR) at Kochi, Kerala.
- 2010 – First IMSI Baby of South India born through CIMAR on 14.12.2010.
- 2013 – NABH accreditation
- 2014 – CIMAR launches MOM (Magic of Motherhood) – an exclusive birthing centre